Mini S’Mores Cookies entice even the pickiest cookie connoisseurs. These treats have all the traditional S’Mores ingredients blended together into an amazing flavorful bite. Kids love em! Put these yummers in your lunch box, snacks, party tray or backpack for a convenient bite of sustaining deliciousness
Don’t you LOVE summer parties? I do! It’s beautiful outside, the people are happy and the party table is full of new and exciting foods! These Mini S’Mores Cookies are a great party food. Cute and SO delish!
Do you enjoy picking up what’s new in summer party food? If you are a table grazer you might find a plate of these Mini S’Mores Cookies on my party tray. At least you will now that I have them in my cookie recipe repertoire.
Our Baking friend Miss Karen authored this recipe and shared it with us from her personal cookbook. We are very grateful to Karen for generously sharing her recipes. Our family is SO in love with these fun snacks and party food. They are very tasty. In case you missed them Karen also shared her Root Beer Float Cookie Recipe with us. Smash hit! You Have to try them! These mini S’More Cookies are also stupendously yummy. That Woman can cook!
Miss Karen says:
Mini S’Mores Cookies are snarf good, and much less messy than campfire S’mores! Besides, who wants to fiddle with wire hangers and burned marshmallows when you could just make these? 🙂
We completely agree Miss Karen! These yummers will go anywhere a chocolate chip will go. We know your family will love them too.
Take these camping, to a party, or back yard barbecue!
These cookies are SO great for cooking with kids, kids parties, camping food and any ole party you want to take them to! A delicious combination of grahams, chocolate and marshmallows with even a toasted marshmallow or two.
You will love these little bites of summer. Get your junior bakers onto this recipe and you might not get your kitchen back for awhile. An older child could easily become a family baking star with this cookie recipe.
Kayti and her three year old daughter Ellie made these yummers together and put together a video for you. Ellie LOVES marshmallows so she was all about getting these cookies in her tummy.
Watch our Mini S’Mores Cookies Video to see Kayti make these with three year old Ellie. Get your kids in the kitchen with this simple recipe.
Mini S’Mores Cookies Recipe:
This is a VERY easy drop cookie recipe. Perfect introduction recipe for junior bakers. With all the flavors they love so much. BTW, these cookies make a great pie crust too.
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
Cream the butter and sugars
Stir the dry ingredients together and add to the wet mixture.
add egg, extra yolk and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
Stir in the crushed grahams.
stir in themini chocolate chips
Add the mini marshmallows (ORjet puffed Mallow bits by Kraft) and stir gently until evenly distributed.
Roll into one inch balls and place two inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 6 to 10 minutes(depending on your oven) until cookies are done.
Cool on wire rack. Enjoy!
Here is your Printable Recipe Card:
These are snarf good, and much less messy than campfire S’mores! Besides, who wants to fiddle w/ wire hangers and burned marshmallows when you could just make these? 🙂
- ½ CUP BUTTER
- ½ CUP BROWN SUGAR
- 1/3 CUP SUGAR
- 1 EGG + one egg yolk
- 11/2 tsp. VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1 CUP GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS
- 1 1/4 CUP FLOUR
- ½ tsp. SALT
- ½ tsp. BAKING SODA
- 1 CUP MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- ½ CUP JET PUFFED VANILLA MALLO BITS, OR mini marshmallows
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and sugars
- Stir the dry ingredients together and add to the wet mixture.
- add egg, extra yolk and vanilla. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in the crushed grahams.
- stir in the mini chocolate chips
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir gently until evenly distributed.
- Roll into one inch balls and place two inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 10 minutes(depending on your oven) until cookies are done.
- Cool on wire rack. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker's Half Sheet (2 Pack), Silver
- Jenaluca Ice Cream Scoop - Cookie Scoop - Melon Baller - 18/8 Stainless Steel - Gift Set of 3
- Silicone 3 Piece Non Stick Baking Mats with Measurements 2 Half Sheet Liners and 1 Quarter Sheet Mat, Professional Quality, Non Toxic and FDA Approved, Red, Yellow and Green
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113