Fresh vegetables, sun dried tomatoes, chicken seasoning and canned chicken companion well in this tasty, healthy chicken spread recipe. It’s marvelous on whole grain, crunchy crackers, or as a sandwich spread. This recipe is a quick and easy way to liven up a party table or add a healthy snack food or sandwich spread to your menu. Garnish it with tomatoes and peppers.
This recipe makes a nice addition to your party table. Take it camping in a cooler for easy, ready made snacks with crackers. Add it to your lunch menu! Chicken Spread Recipe makes a great healthy snack. It’s easily diversified, and portable. Just keep it in a chilled container.
The veggies can be traded out for whatever you have on hand within reason, as can the seasonings. If you come up with your own personal masterpiece, please share it with us. It’s fun to get new ideas from each other. Enjoy playing with this recipe! This spread is delicious in our Tomato Tuna cups. Also check out our appetizer, snacks and lunch ideas section in our recipe index for more great ideas!
Chicken Spread Recipe:
So delicious and healthy!
- In a large mixing bowl put the drained canned chicken, mayo, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic and seasonings.
Mix it with a fork until smooth.
- Breton crackers or whole grain crackers make a nice companion for this spread, or make sandwiches! Want to keep it low carb and gluten free? Top cucumbers or stuff it into seeded tomatoes or fresh peppers! Yum!
Here is your Printable Recipe!
Fresh vegetables, sun dried tomatoes, chicken seasoning and canned chicken companion well in this tasty, healthy chicken spread recipe.
- 1 12.5 oz. can chicken
- 2 Tablespoons sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 large medium heat pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon montreal chicken seasonings
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained canned chicken, mayo, peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic and seasonings
- Mix it with a fork until smooth
- Breton crackers or whole grain crackers make a nice companion for this spread, or make sandwiches
- Spread it on cucumber slices or stuff peppers or tomatoes with it if you are looking for a low carb option
Amount Per Serving Calories 48Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 10mgSodium 101mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 5g