The Pink Starburst Shot is a fun candy shot. These fun shots make a perfect choice for a girls night, wedding or even girl baby shower. They can easily fit into your favorite festive party decor.
This shot is a combination of vanilla vodka, watermelon pucker and sweet and sour mix. Bringing these three flavors together creates that tangy burst of flavor the starburst candy is famous for.
What flavor is the Pink Starburst?
Strawberry is the flavor of the famous gummy pink candy. This drink manages to bring that flavor to life in a scrumptious shot, even though strawberry isn’t a main flavor used. By combining vanilla, sweet and sour, and watermelon, the resulting alcoholic shot resembles the iconic candy perfectly.
Are there Starbursts Jello Shots?
You can absolutely make these tasty shots in jello for a large crowd. The don’t come together as quickly as the straight shots, but they are a fun option.
How do you serve Pink Starbursts Shots?
Finishing these shots with a sugared rim and even one of the iconic Starburst candies is the most popular way to garnish and serve these fun drinks. We are sharing some other ideas for you to try
- Garnish with a pink rock candy stick
- Offer darker pink and light pink sugar rimmed glasses
- Top with a light pink maraschino cherry (you can find some on Amazon)
- Finish the shot with a dollop of whipped cream
Pink Starburst Shots Recipe
This is a simple shaker recipe, just pour, shake and serve. The garnish is always optional and totally up to you and your preferences.
Ingredients for the Pink Starburst Shot
How do you rim a glass?
Doing a sugar, salt, or sprinkle rimmed glass is a simple, fun way to serve up a variety of both sweet and sour alcoholic beverages.
- Pour simple syrup onto a small plate
- Lay out a separate plate with whatever sprinkles, sugars, or salts you are rimming the glasses with
- Invert each glass into the simple syrup to wet the top edge
- Dip the wetted glass into the sugar, sprinkles, or salt to create a tasty crown on your glass
- Allow to dry for a few seconds and be careful when filling the glasses so as not to rub or drip on the rim
Pink Starburst Shots create that sweet and tangy flavor the candy is famous for.
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. watermelon pucker
- 1 oz. sweet and sour mix
- simple syrup
- Pink Sugar
- pink starburst candies
- cocktail pick
- Set out two small flat plates
- Pour a small amount of sumple syrup onto one plate
- pour out the pink sugar on the second plate
- invert the shot glass into the simple syrup to wet the rim
- dip the wet rim into the pink sugar.
- Set glass aside and repeat with second shot glass.
Make The Pink Starburst Shots:
- Add ice to your shaker
- Pour the vanilla vodka, watermelon pucker and sweet and sour mix into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously about 30 seconds until the shaker is cold.
- Pour out the shot evenly into two glasses.
- pierce a pink starburst candy with a stiff cocktail pick.
- Set it into the rimmed shot glass.
Serving Size3 oz.
Amount Per Serving Calories 53Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 0g
More Delicious Shots:
We enjoy meeting you on our social networks. Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram . Tag us with your pictures of our recipes and comment on how it went for you. We would love to see what you do with them.
We often like, comment and share your posts of our recipes on our daily Instagram stories.
Ask questions and rate the recipe in the comments section below. Please share what you did with this recipe. We are always looking for more and better ways to make homemade food. Other cooks love your ideas!
- Considering A Freeze Dryer for Home Use
- Delightful Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
- Perfect Classic Breakfast Sliders
- How Does Freeze Drying Work?