Pink starburst shot is a fun candy shot. This shot is an interesting combination of sweet, rich vanilla flavored vodka, watermelon pucker and sweet and sour mix.
Bringing these three flavors together creates that tangy burst of flavor starburst candy is famous for.
These fun shots make a perfect choice for a girls night, wedding or even girl baby shower. They can easily fit into your favorite festive party decor.
Starburst shots are served with a pink sugar rimmed glass and a starburst on a pick. It adds just the right ‘pretty in pink’ vibe.
Give them a taste and tell us how you like them. 🙂
Pink Starburst Shots Recipe:
This is a simple shaker recipe with three main ingredients. Just pour, shake and serve. The Garnish, as always, is optional.
And you can change up the garnish as you wish. We like this idea. It serves up well for a shot. and is fairly easy to do. It just takes a minute to make the sugar rim.
Ingredients for the Starburst shot.
Pink Starburst Shots create that sweet and tangy flavor the candy is famous for.
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. watermelon pucker
- 1 oz. sweet and sour mix
- simple syrup
- Pink Sugar
- pink starburst candies
- cocktail pick
- Set out two small flat plates
- Pour a small amount of sumple syrup onto one plate
- pour out the pink sugar on the second plate
- invert the shot glass into the simple syrup to wet the rim
- dip the wet rim into the pink sugar.
- Set glass aside and repeat with second shot glass.
Make The Pink Starburst Shots:
- Add ice to your shaker
- Pour the vanilla vodka, watermelon pucker and sweet and sour mix into the shaker.
- Shake vigorously about 30 seconds until the shaker is cold.
- Pour out the shot evenly into two glasses.
- pierce a pink starburst candy with a stiff cocktail pick.
- Set it into the rimmed shot glass.
Serving Size3 oz.
Amount Per Serving Calories 53Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 1mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 0g
More Delicious Shots:
We enjoy meeting you on our social networks. Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram . Tag us with your pictures of our recipes and comment on how it went for you. We would love to see what you do with them.
We often like, comment and share your posts of our recipes on our daily Instagram stories.
Ask questions and rate the recipe in the comments section below. Please share what you did with this recipe. We are always looking for more and better ways to make homemade food. Other cooks love your ideas!