Mediterranean shrimp sheet pan dinner is a healthy, quick and easy meal the whole family will enjoy.
I make this all the time. We love this combination of roasted veggies and seasonings with shrimp. The flavor is divine.
It only take about 20 minutes to prep and bake this sheet pan shrimp. You really must give it a try.
It is magically simple. Sheet pan dinner recipes have to be about the easiest way to construct a dinner.
Flavor the shrimp and chop the veggies while the oven preheats.
Assemble. Bake. Eat. Enjoy.
More Quick and Easy Meals:
Do you enjoy fast easy meals made from scratch? We do. These are a few of our favorites.
Shrimp asparagus, red onion and Feta are key ingredients in this recipe. So healthy and delicious.
And…Easy on the cook. Best thing ever.
Printable Recipe Card:
Sheet pan shrimp is so easy you’ll be making it all the time. Below is our printable recipe card.
If you print the recipe out the pictures will not print. This is to save you ink and paper.
At the bottom of the card is our recipe demonstration video.
Here's a healthy, quick shrimp dinner idea. Lay out your veggies and flavored shrimp on a sheet pan. Bake it. It's terrific!
- 1 1/2 lb. large shrimp- peeled
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 4 T olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole red onion, sliced
- 2 tsp each, oregano and smoked paprika
- 1 /4 tsp. sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- 1 Cup black olives, pitted
- 1 Cup feta cheese
- 1/3 Cup fresh cilantro or parsley
- Preheat oven 450 degrees F.
- Oli the sheet pan or line with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Chop the asparagus stalks into thirds.
- Cut the onion into long strips (see video)
- Lay the veggies out on prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle 2 T olive oil over veggies.
- Dump the peeled shrimp into a medium bowl.
- Squeeze fresh lemon.
- Pour the fresh lemon juice over the shrimp.
- Add remaining 2 T olive oil over shrimp.
- Add salt and pepper and the minced garlic to the shrimp bowl.
- Sprinkle oregano and smoked paprika over shrimp.
- Stir the shrimp gently until it is evenly coated with the seasonings.
- Spoon the seasoned shrimp over the veggies on your sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle the sliced olives evenly over the sheet pan dinner.
- Sprinkle on the Feta Cheese
- Serve directly from the sheet pan.
Amount Per Serving Calories 481Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 392mgSodium 4532mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 45g
Recipe Source: Garden in the Kitchen