Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner is a ‘Fast n Easy’ gluten free healthy dinner. Prepare this complete meal in under 10 minutes and bring it to table in under an hour. This healthy meal is perfectly seasoned with just gluten free ranch dry mix. That’s it.
This last month or I am immersed in sourdough recipes of all kinds. Sourdough Pizzas have been my favorite dinners lately. Poor Dave, It’s either sourdough Pizza or an instant pot dinner while I refresh my bread making skills.
He’s not complaining. Dave loves what I’m doing in the kitchen. Homemade artisan Sourdough bread is hard to beat (he loves it toasted with LOTS of butter). So is Sour apple pie with a sourdough crust (his new favorite apple pie).
I decided to give him a break and feed him a REAL meat dinner tonight. That is rare. We usually stretch our meat bill by eating a lot of soups, stir fries and other frugal fare. He’s used to it.
I found pork chops on sale and they hung around until I had to make dinner in a hurry last weekend. (I was elbow deep in sourdough again and forgot all about dinner). This sheet pan idea sprang to mind. And stuck there.
I had never made a sheet pan dinner in my life. This recipe at Betty Crocker looked good and used up some of Dave’s garden potatoes and carrots. Ahh yes. Baking them all together on a sheet pan at 400 degrees basically roasts the veggies and cooks the pork just right. Who knew?
Those carrots and potatoes are DELICIOUS baked this way with ranch dry mix on them. Dave REALLY enjoyed this dinner. He dug in with gusto and polished off two pork chops and lots of veg. Next day he finished off the leftovers with glee.
We ate this sheet pan Pork dinner with my latest sourdough hearth bread on the side. A cozy Fall meal for a busy day.
Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner Recipe Notes:
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle 1 Tablespoon avocado oil over the baking sheet.
- Place potatoes and cut carrots in a large bowl.
- Drizzle potatoes and carrots with 2 tablespoons of the Avocado oil.
- Sprinkle the Ranch seasoning over the oiled vegetables and Mix with a large spoon.
- Stir until all the veggies are coated with oil and the seasoning mix.
- Arrange the seasoned veggies on the baking sheet.
- Brush pork chops on both sides with remaining olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon Gluten free dry Ranch seasoning mix. Arrange pork chops between vegetables on cookie sheet.
- Set oven timer for 20 minutes. Remove the baking sheet.
- Turn over the pork chops and sprinkle remaining Tablespoon of Ranch seasoning over the chops.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes until pork is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.
561 Calories / Serving
40% 29 g
8% 28 g
80% 45 g
If you purchase items from our affiliate links we may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Homemade Food Junkie.
Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner is a 'Fast n Easy' gluten free dinner. prepare this complete meal in under 10 minutes and bring it to table in under an hour. This healthy meal is perfectly seasoned. I use avocado oil because it is high heat stable to 400 degrees F. That means it will not turn toxic while this recipe cooks. You will also benefit from the heart health this amazing oil offers. I highly recommend it.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 561
Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner is a 'Fast n Easy' gluten free dinner. prepare this complete meal in under 10 minutes and bring it to table in under an hour. This healthy meal is perfectly seasoned.
I use avocado oil because it is high heat stable to 400 degrees F. That means it will not turn toxic while this recipe cooks. You will also benefit from the heart health this amazing oil offers. I highly recommend it.
- Recipe slightly adapted from: Betty Crocker