This delicious homemade pumpkin granola recipe is a balanced, low-sodium, vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free.
Fresh tart cranberries are nicely balanced with maple syrup, dates and pumpkin puree sweetness.
Pumpkin pie spices and extra cinnamon add the signature Fall Flavors we all love. This is an amazing flavor combination of sweet and tart.
Healthy Granola Likes this makes a wonderful filling and sustaining snack or breakfast food.
It’s simple to make this delicious granola and adjust the recipe as you like it. Love it? We do. It doubles well. and stores easily.
Homemade Pumpkin Granola Recipe:
More Homemade Granola Recipe:
We love Granola. Here are a few of our favorite ways to make your own granolas. Feed your family well.
A perfect Fall snack or breakfast food. This homemade granola has so many wonderful Fall flavors. It's made with fresh cranberries, pumpkin puree and Fall spices.
- 3 Cups rolled regular oats
- 1 1/4 Cups raw pecans, chopped as you like them
- 1/3 Cup raw pepitas
- 1/3 Cup Medjool dates, sliced
- 3/4 Cup cranberries, fresh or dried
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup
- 1/3 Cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Oil your cookie sheet Or line the baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone matt.
- Mix the oats, nuts, seeds and spices together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, heat the coconut oil, maple syrup, fresh cranberries and pumpkin puree.
- Raise heat to boil.
- Raise heat to a boil and cook 5 minutes or so until cranberries burst. Stirring frequently
- Remove from heat.
- Spread the dry ingredients evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Pour the cooked ingredients over dry ingredients.
- Mix until wet ingredients are thoroughly incorporated..
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring a bit near the halfway point.
- If you prefer chunkier granola, don’t stir as it breaks up the clusters. Instead, just rotate the pans at the halfway point to ensure even cooking
- Once the granola is golden brown (usually about 25 minutes), remove from oven and let cool completely. It will crisp up as it cools
- Serve over yogurt, eat it plain or with milk as a cereal.
Granola baking times can need adjustments. Stir the granola half way through to get it all exposed to the heat.
If you wnt it drier feel free to increase the baking time. If doubling the recipe EXPECT to increase the baking time quite a bit.
The granola will continue to dry as it cools after baking. However, it may have damp spots.
Make it as you like it.
Amount Per Serving Calories 154Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 2g
We enjoy meeting you on our social networks. Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram . Tag us with your pictures of our recipes and comment on how it went for you. We would love to see what you do with them.
We often like, comment and share your posts of our recipes on our daily Instagram stories.
Ask questions and rate the recipe in the comments section below. Please share what you did with this recipe. We are always looking for more and better ways to make homemade food. Other cooks love your ideas!
- How to Dry Sourdough Starter & Revive It
- Discard Sourdough Pancakes
- Pineapple Margarita
- Blueberry Banana Bread
- Ham and Cheese Scones Recipe