The Pumpkin Spice Martini makes a delicious Thanksgiving cocktail with iconic fall flavors and decadent pumpkin bliss. Made by mixing Baileys Irish cream liqueur, your favorite pumpkin spice liqueur, Smirnoff whipped cream vodka and heavy cream. Finished with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, and served in a chilled glass it’s a refreshing dessert drink.
We are rapidly descending into the fall season. Pumpkins and pumpkin spice recipes like this are cropping up all over the place.
We are feeling inspired to make delicious pumpkin recipes to share with friends and family. Here’s an easy fall cocktail you are sure to enjoy. You may want to keep this drink on your short list of Thanksgiving cocktails.
Find our entire selection of cocktails in the Cocktail Section of the blog.
More Fall Cocktails:
How do you make a martini?
A classic martini is a blend of 1/2 oz dry vermouth and 3 oz of gin or vodka. That is not what we have here. We are playing up the fall vibe with this scrumptious drink just in time for the holiday season.
Pumpkin Spice Martini Recipe:
Our vodka martini is a blend of 3 different alcohols, pumpkin pie spice and a touch of heavy cream.
Traditional martinis are made with no mixers and are essentially straight alcohol.
Just one of these delicious drinks gets you feeling warm and fuzzy with a relaxed buzz.
As the ingredient list shows this drink is decadent. Enjoy the rich flavors in this creamy fall mixer.
- Michaels Pumpkin Spice Celtic Irish Cream or any spiced pumpkin liqueur you have on hand. Hiram Walker or Baileys (Such a pretty bottle too) are both good brands.
- Baileys Irish cream Liqueur
- Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka
- Heavy Cream
- Pumpkin Pie spice
Pumpkin Puree Variation:
For an extra thick consistency and richer pumpkin flavor, add 2 tsp. of pumpkin puree to your shaker. This will make your martini a bit denser but really pull hard on those pumpkin flavors for you. If you try it this let us know what you think!
Garnish Ingredients and Instructions
We rimmed the glass with sugar and spice. This adds a bit of extra sweet pumpkin to the recipe. See the visual walkthrough below and watch the video for instructions on how to add that touch of class to your Pumpkin Spice Martini.
We also added a small dollop of whipped cream with pumpkin pie spice on top to finish the look.
Garnishes Ingredient List
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
The Garnishes make this a pretty and stylish fall drink you and your guests will certainly enjoy.
How do you rim a martini glass?
- Begin with a chilled martini glass
- Dip your chilled glass rim in simple syrup
- Follow the instructions below.
Make this Pumpkin drink
Here is your visual walkthrough for this martini recipe. Please also take a look at our video demonstration of this drink and our printable recipe for further details.
Large Group Thanksgiving Cocktail or Holiday Drink Instructions
Need this martini recipe for a holiday, event, or Thanksgiving drink? This martini recipe is very easy to expand to as many servings as you need.
All the main ingredients are in a one to one proportion, so multiply the one ounce servings of each ingredient by the number of mixed drinks you need. Make the cocktails in small batches to keep the drinks fresh.
The garnishes are of course optional. If you prefer to keep it simple for a crowd just shake, pour and serve!
Your Printable Recipe Card:
The perfect addition to any fall gathering, this pumpkin spice martini is a delicious taste of warm fall flavors, and decadent pumpkin bliss.
- 1 oz Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 oz Hiram Walkers Pumpkin Spice liqueur
- 1 oz Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- Chill a martini glass 5-10 minutes before rimming the glass
- Coat a plate in simple syrup and run the chilled rim of the martini glass in a circle until the rim is completely covered.
- Use a 50/50 ratio of sugar and pumpkin pie spice on another plate to run the rim of the glass along the mixture, keep rubbing until the rim has a good coating of the sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker up with ice
- Add the Baileys, Pumpkin Spice liqueur, the whipped cream vodka,and the heavy whipping cream into the cocktail shaker.
- Place the lid back onto the cocktail shaker and shake thoroughly for 30-60 seconds until the contents are chilled.
- Carefully pour the cocktail into the martini glass, being careful not to mess up the rim.
- For an extra garnish, you may put a dollop of whipping cream in the center of the drink and sprinkle some nutmeg of pumpkin pie spice on top.
Simple Syrup on a plate, enough to coat rim of glass
Sugar and pumpkin pie spice mixed together on a seperate plate for rimming chilled glass coated in simple syrup.
Variation: Add 2 tsp. canned pumpkin puree for a more intense pumpkin experience.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 441Trans Fat 0g
We enjoy meeting you on our social networks. Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram . Tag us with your pictures of our recipes and comment on how it went for you. We would love to see what you do with them.
We often like, comment and share your posts of our recipes on our daily Instagram stories.
Ask questions and rate the recipe in the comments section below. Please share what you did with this recipe. We are always looking for more and better ways to make homemade food. Other cooks love your ideas!