This warm, roasted corn dip is just the right touch to add a little special to a bag of tortilla chips! Put the chips in a pretty bowl next to a cute ramekin of this delectable dip. Yummy and cute. Looking for more party food ideas? Try these stuffed mushrooms and dip. Delicious!
Fall game days are here and the Holiday season is just getting started. Warm gooey dips are perfect for this time of year. Here’s a favorite party dip for you. Tip for this one is to SERVE IT WARM and GOOEY! It’s so good! But the topping sets up after it cools making it a bit stiff for chips. Then you get out the forks:)
Roasted Corn Dip Recipe:
- chop up about 6 strips of bacon and fry it up. When it’s crispy, drain it on a paper towel until needed.
- While the bacon is frying; melt butter in a separate frying pan and roast your corn to the golden brown stage.
- Add in the garlic, onion, and jalapeno and saute until the onion is translucent.
- Put the cheeses, mayo, and yogurt to a mixing bowl and whisk them up.
- Add in the drained bacon and vegetables and stir.
- Pour it all into your ramekin or 1-quart casserole, top with shredded cheese and bake at 325 degrees for about 15 minutes until cheese is melty and slightly browned.
- Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips. Delicious!
Recipe source: realhousemoms.com