Delicious Roasted Corn dip is bursting with cheesy, bacony goodness. This warm fragrant dip will fill your home with deliciousness add a tasty appetizer to your party menu, game or movie night.
Baked dips like this one make good appetizers for an intimate get together. Serve it with veggies, crackers and chips.
This warm, roasted, slightly spicy corn dip is just the right dip for tortilla chips. Put the chips in a bowl next to delectable cheesy dip.
Or Spoon some roasted corn dip into a flour or corn tortilla. Yum.
More Delicious Appetizers:
Looking for more party food? Here’s a few of our favorite crowd pleasers. Be sure to check out our entire Appetizer section.
Try these stuffed mushrooms, Bacon wrapped water chestnuts and Seven layer dip.They are all so Delicious!
Roasted Corn Dip Recipe:
This corn dip has a Jalapeño pepper in it. Don’t be afraid. It cooks down to a mild spiciness in the dip.
If you love a hot spicy corn dip for your chips or veggies. Add more Jalapeño or use your favorite hot chili pepper.
The bacon and veggies are sautéd before adding to the cheese yogurt mixture. If you prefer you can use precooked bacon and put the veggies in raw.
However, the veggies do benefit from cooking the flavors together. And they tenderize better too. Especially the onion, pepper and corn.
This recipe is called roasted corn dip since the corn is cooked and browned also to add flavor and texture to the dip. It is highly recommended you follow the recipe instructions as written for the best results with this corn dip recipe.
Storing this Corn Dip:
Since it is baked and served warm this dip is best made at serving time. It will store in the fridge several days covered but must be reheated at serving.
If reheating the whole dish: For best results baked covered for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F. Bake until the dip is thoroughly warmed and the top is melted.
If reheating a small (1 cup)amount you can use the microwave. Cover and heat in microwave safe dish 30 seconds. Stir and check the temp. You may need to repeat the process but do not over heat or the cheese will separate.
Watch our complete recipe video in the sidebar or at the bottom of this printable recipe card for a complete demonstration on how to make this delicious corn dip.
This delicious Roasted Corn dip is Bursting with cheesy, bacon goodness. This Warm fragrant corn dip recipe will add a tasty appetizer to your party menu, game or movie night!
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Cups corn kernels
- 1/2 Cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup mayo
- 1/4 Cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 3/4 Cup cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 Cup cooked bacon pieces
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- preheat oven to 325 degree
- Chop raw bacon into small 1/2 inch size pieces. Place in skillet on medium
- Once bacon is fully cooked, drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a separate skillet over med heat
- Add onion, garlic and jalapeño and cook until the onion translucent.
- Add corn to softened vegetables and cook until it starts to turn golden brown.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mayo, paprika and Greek yogurt.
- Add in ½ c of cheddar and Monterrey cheese and stir together.
- Add corn mixture and drained bacon to mayo and greek yogurt
- Add salt and pepper and stir until fully combined.
- Spread evenly into a 1 quart baking dish and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 min or until cheese melts and begins to bubble
- Serve with your favorite chips or bread
- The bacon and veggies are sautéd before adding to the cheese yogurt mixture. If you prefer you can use precooked bacon and put the veggies in raw.
However, the veggies do benefit from cooking the flavors together. And they tenderize better too. Especially the onion and pepper.
- For a spicier dip feel free to substitue your favorite hot peppers or increase the amount.
- This dip can be stored unbaked covered in the fridge up to several days ahead of serving. Add an extra 5 or 10 minutes to the baking process if you are baking it at fridge temps.
- If storing the dip baked it will hold several days covered in the fridge. Reheat at serving. Instructions below.
If reheating the whole dish:
For best results baked covered for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F. Bake until the dip is thoroughly warmed and the top is melted.
If reheating a small (1 cup )amount: you can use the microwave for this. Cover and heat in microwave safe dish 30 seconds. Stir and check the temp. You may need to repeat the process but do not over heat or the cheese will separate.
Amount Per Serving Calories 187Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 27mgSodium 325mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 6g
We enjoy meeting you on our social networks. Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook! Tag us with your pictures of our recipes. We would love to see what you do with them. We like, comment and share your posts of our recipes on our daily stories.
Ask questions and rate the recipe in the comments section below. Please share what you did with this recipe. We are always looking for more and better ways to make homemade food. Other cooks love your ideas!
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Stuffed Tomatoes Recipe
- Greek Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Lemon Zucchini Bread-Farm to Table Recipe
Recipe source: realhousemoms.com