A delicious Roasted Corn dip at your next fall party event! Bursting with cheesy, bacon goodness this warm fragrant dip will add a pretty, tasty appetizer to your party menu, game or movie night!
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Cups corn kernels
- 1/2 Cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 Cup mayo
- 1/4 Cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 3/4 Cup cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 Cup cooked bacon pieces
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- preheat oven to 325 degree
- Chop raw bacon into small 1/2 inch size pieces. Place in skillet on medium
- Melt butter in a separate skillet over med heat
- Add corn to butter and cook until it starts to turn golden brown
- Add onion, garlic and jalapeno in with corn and cook until the onion translucent
- Once bacon is fully cooked, drain and set aside
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine mayo, paprika and Greek yogurt with ½ c of cheddar and Monterrey cheese
- Add corn mixture and drained bacon to mayo and greek yogurt
- Add salt and pepper and stir until fully combined
- Spread evenly into a 1 quart baking dish and top with remaining cheese
- Bake for 15 min or until cheese begins to bubble
- Serve with your favorite chips or bread
Amount Per Serving Calories 224Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 32mgSodium 390mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 8g
A delicious Roasted Corn dip at your next fall party event! Bursting with cheesy, bacony goodness this warm fragrant dip will add a pretty, tasty appetizer to your party menu, game or movie night!
This warm, roasted corn dip is just the right touch to add a little special to a bag of tortilla chips! Put the chips in a pretty bowl next to a cute ramekin of this delectable dip. Yummy and cute. Looking for more party food ideas? Try these stuffed mushrooms and dip. Delicious!
Fall game days are here and the Holiday season is just getting started. Warm gooey dips are perfect for this time of year. Here’s a favorite party dip for you. Tip for this one is to SERVE IT WARM and GOOEY! It’s so good! But the topping sets up after it cools making it a bit stiff for chips. Then you get out the forks:)
Roasted Corn Dip Recipe:
- chop up about 6 strips of bacon and fry it up. When it’s crispy, drain it on a paper towel until needed.
- While the bacon is frying; melt butter in a separate frying pan and roast your corn to the golden brown stage.
- Add in the garlic, onion, and jalapeno and saute until the onion is translucent.
- Put the cheeses, mayo, and yogurt to a mixing bowl and whisk them up.
- Add in the drained bacon and vegetables and stir.
- Pour it all into your ramekin or 1-quart casserole, top with shredded cheese and bake at 325 degrees for about 15 minutes until cheese is melty and slightly browned.
- Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips. Delicious!
Recipe source: realhousemoms.com