A Gorgeous and fruity daiquiri recipe with raspberries and lime juice. Enjoy this frozen daiquiri with Captain Morgan’s spiced rum.
This refreshing delicious alcoholic fruity drink is named for the Famous CopaCabana Nightclub. The spirit of this drink is a gorgeous and elegant party sipper.
The Copacabana nightclub hosted some awesome talents in it’s day. Sammy Davis Jr. and the Supremes played there. And so many more.
Imagine yourself and your bestie all dressed up and listening to some of the best talents in the history of song and dance. All the while sipping on this beautiful drink.
This is the perfect alcoholic sipper drink for a night at the club. It’s so pretty and sweet with a bit of a kick to get you feeling the party.
Better yet, make a pitcher of the Copobanana Daiquiri for your friends and bring the party home. Music, rum cocktails and friends. What a night.
More Rum Fruity Cocktails you may enjoy
Are you a smoothie or better yet a slushie lover? yes? Then you will love this banana daiquiri.
Copobanana Frozen Daiquiri Recipe:
This drink is an alcoholic fruit smoothie with a bit of tang rather than cloying sweet as some fruity cocktails can be.
The spiced rum:
We chose the ever popular Captain Morgan rum for this daiquiri.
- Morgans is inexpensive
- Morgans has a blend of caribbean rums and spices that produce a smooth mellow medium bodied flavor.
- Morgan’s is aged in a cask to further develop the flavors in this high proof rum. It is an essential part of this recipe and we highly recommend it.
The other ingredients:
Almost any grocery store will provide you with what you need for this daiquiri including the rum.
- Simple Syrup
A very simple to make banana daiquiri drink. The Complete process is visualized in this photo gallery and our video.
- Use a frozen banana and frozen raspberries to chill this Captain Morgan’s drink to the enth degree. It’s really not necessary unless you are slowly sipping on a very hot day.
- Chill your glass for the same reason.
- To make this more of a banana flavored drink use a whole banana and reduce the raspberries by half.
Here are the written instructions:
- Peel and chop your banana in half
- Add the ice, half banana, raspberries and lime juice to your blender.
- Pour in the simple syrup
- Measure and pour in the spiced rum.
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into your glass
- Garnish with a lime wheel and fresh raspberry
Your Printable Recipe Card:
A delicious frozen daiquiri recipe with raspberries and a touch of lime to brighten the flavors. Inspired by the legendary Copacabana Nightclub.
- 2 oz. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/4 Cup raspberries
- 1/4 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- Peel the 1/2 banana.
- Cut a fresh lime in half.
- Cut off a lime wheel for garnish.
- Juice the remaining lime (do not use the peel.)
Pour into your blender:
- lime juice
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into your cocktail glass
- Top with raspberries on a toothpick
- Add one lime wheel on the side of your glass.
The garnish is a suggestion only and is not included in the nutritional analysis.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 224Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 24gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 4gSugar 15gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 1g