Lemon Cheesecake Delight Walkthrough:
- Make lemon curd beforehand(copied into the recipe) and let cool while making the rest of this recipe. You can Click the link for the lemon curd recipe if you would rather read it in the original post. After you make the lemon curd and it is cooling,
- The cookie crust is next. This is a really excellent cookie crust. I’m thinking about making a batch of these cookies all by themselves! You will use a large 9 x 13 baking pan and an 8 x 8 baking pan for the crust. The big pan is your crust and the small pan becomes your crumbled topping. Grease your pans really well. I had NO trouble at all with sticking crusts. I use coconut oil. That is slippery stuff!
- While the crust is baking, make the No bake cream cheese filling. Cool the crust and filling until at least room temperature in the fridge(about 30 minutes)
- The cream cheese filling is layered onto the cooled cookie crust. Then spread your cooled lemon curd over the top.For the topping:
- Remove the smaller cookie crust from it’s pan and break it up into crumbles. Use your hands and a knife(like I did) or a food processor. Just leave some texture so the lemon curd peaks through.
Cool it until set.
- At least two hours. It sets up best overnight in the fridge so this is a great make ahead dessert.
Cut into small squares with a sharp knife, cleaning it often, be sure to use enough pressure to go completely through the crust. Remove pieces with a spatula or pie server onto plates. Enjoy!
Lemon Cheesecake Delight Printable Recipe:
Sources: Lemon Cookie crust is found in the Better Homes and Garden Magazine, August 2014 edition.