Sparkling cream soda, peach schnapps and Crown Royal Peach whiskey make a dandy peaches and cream summer cocktail. Refreshing and delicious this whiskey drink is the perfect cool down for hot summer days.
After a browsing trip at our local BevMo my husband came home with TWO bottles of Crown peach. And he splurged on a really cool whiskey glass.
We host a monthly Poker night. Crown Peach is coming to the party. 🙂
If your wondering where to buy peach crown royal BevMo is our recommendation. The staff is wonderfully helpful and knowledgeable and they have LOTS of interesting stock.
I created this Crown royal Peach recipe to celebrate this vibrantly delicious whisky bursting with the luscious flavor of peaches.
I’m just getting started creating peach crown royal drinks. This is a new whiskey flavor by our favorite Canadian whiskey brand. And NO. They don’t pay us to say that. 🙂
We enjoy the smoothness of crown royal whiskies. For the price point it’s a great whisky for mixed drinks. It’s easy to find and has wide appeal.
Peach crown does not disappoint. Mix it or Drink it neat. It’s also good with iced tea stirred in.
More Whiskey Drinks:
We are big fans of crown royal apple too. If you haven’t tried it pick up a bottle and make these apple whiskey drinks.
Be sure to check out all our cocktails recipes in our Cocktail section.
Crown Royal Peaches and Cream Recipe:
- Crown royal peach flavored whiskey
- Peach Schnapps- we chose DeKuyper peachtree
- Cream soda- Look for a good quality cream soda for best results
How to Make Peaches and Cream Whiskey Cocktail:
This is a simple process. here is a quick visual guide. Please also watch our video for a complete recipe demonstration for this drink.
You won’t find too many crown peach whiskey cocktails out there. Peach crown just released. I’m really pleased with this summer drink.
You’ll notice in my other cocktail recipes I often load the glass with plain old refrigerator ice. That works. But for slow sipper whiskey drinks like this one the large cube last longest. I use the molds I linked below.
As noted above, we found the glass you see at our local BevMo. I have a pretty whiskey glass set linked below. For sipping drinks like this one a cool glass adds a lot to the experience.
We are making this whiskey drink in March. Not too many ripe fresh peaches around right now but that didn’t stop me.
- I used a Maraschino cherry for a bit of color. Just drop it on that beautiful large chunk of ice.
- In season, use a ripe and juicy slice of peach to add an infusion of that juicy flavor of peach. Add the slice on the side of the glass or use the nifty stainless picks below to suspend it over the glass. Or just shove a slice down the inside of the glass. It’s all good.
- A mint sprig is another way to add a flash of summer color and brighten the royal peach flavored whisky.
How are you garnishing?
Helpful Amazon Links:
Let us know how you drink peach whiskey. Did this Crown peach drink work well for you? How did you garnish it?
Your Printable Recipe Card:
A delicious combination of Crown Royal Peach whiskey, peach schnapps and cream soda. This whiskey drink is a perfect refresher for summer.
- 1 oz. Crown Royal Peach
- 1 1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 3 oz. Cream soda
- Ice for shaking and the drink
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker to half full.
- Pour in the peach whiskey
- Add the peach schnapps
- Seal and Shake the cocktail shaker vigorously at least 30 seconds until very cold.
- Put ice in your glass
- Strain the shaken ingredients into your glass
- Fill to top with cream soda 9as desired).
- Garnish and serve
- maraschino cherry in the glass
- Or put the cherry on a pick and lay it on top of the glass.
- Replace the cherry with a fresh peach slice on the side of the glass ot a wedge on a pick.
- Add a sprig of fresh peppermint.
Amount Per Serving Calories 256Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 13mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 3gSugar 38gProtein 2g
We love when you share your stories and pics of our recipes. We want to see what you do with them and our whole Homemade Food Junkie community will benefit from your tips and experience. Thanks for participating.