This strawberry cocktail is a quick and simple blender drink with ice cream, fresh strawberries, vanilla vodka and creme de cacao.
Enjoy it as a delicious dessert cocktail, poolside cooler or a fun, casual date night cocktail.
We top it with whipped cream and a straw for the soda shop vibe. Add the strawberry for a dash of color on the side.
More fun Cocktails
Our cocktail section is chock full of mixed drink recipes of all sorts. Be sure to check them out.
Here are a few you may want to try ASAP. So much deliciousness…
Strawberry Vodka Cocktail Recipe:
This delicious frozen drink is so light it tastes just like a strawberry shake. You won’t taste the vodka or crème de cacao.
It all blends into a wonderfully indulgent frozen cocktail even the lightest of light weights can enjoy with only a tiny kick.
TIP: For a colder shake use frozen strawberries.
Replace the vanilla flavored vodka with 2 tsp. vanilla extract and omit the creme de cacao. Add 1/2 oz. simple syrup for extra sweetness if you want it.
Double the ice cream, strawberries and milk. Now it’s a fun virgin strawberry shake for your kids or alcohol free friends.
Your Printable Recipe Card:
Below you will find our recipe with pictures and our recipe demonstration video.
If you print this recipe the pictures will not print. This is to save you ink and paper.
This strawberry cocktail is a quick and simple blender drink with ice cream, fresh strawberries, vanilla vodka and creme de cacao. It tastes like strawberry milkshake. Yummy and creamy.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 Cup (2 large scoops) vanilla ice cream
- 4 large fresh strawberries- washed and hulled
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz. Creme de Cacao
- Chill the glass ahead 15 minutes
- wash and hull the strawberries
- Pull out your blender
Make the Blender Drink:
- Add all ingredients into the blender in order listed.
- Blend the drink together until smooth. (do not over mix or you will get a thin bubbly texture.)
- Pour the boozy strawberry shake into your chilled glass.
- Spray a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Add a fresh strawberry on the side of the glass.
- Serve with a straw.
This is an incredibly easy drink. Double the recipe easily and enjoy it with your friend. It is also a good choice for a dessert drink, summer cool down or romantic date night drink.
Replace the vanilla vodka with 2 tsp. vanilla extract, omit the creme de cacao. Double the ice cream, strawberries and milk. Now it's a fun virgin strawberry shake for your kids or friends.
Amount Per Serving Calories 396Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 58mgSodium 109mgCarbohydrates 43gFiber 2gSugar 38gProtein 5g
Tag us with our recipes when you create them. We love to like, comment and share your pics of our recipes on our daily stories. Let’s support each other!
Our Latest Posts:
- Delicious Almond Flour Cookies
- Baileys Colada Frozen Rum Drink
- Mediterranean Shrimp Sheet Pan Dinner
- Popular Kamikaze Shot With 3 Variations
- Simple Lemon Crinkle Cookies Recipe
TheKitchn: Strawberry Milkshake Recipe: This recipe has no alcohol. It’s another great companion mocktail shake to our strawberry cocktail recipe.