Learn How to make iced coffee that is absolutely delicious. It doesn’t require special equipment or difficult processes.
This iced coffee is quick to make. It’s done in just a few minutes.
This coffee recipe is so simple. You make it with your coffee pot and an ice cube tray. Easy peasy.
I have been craving some cold beverages lately. My husband and I enjoy our cold drinks and smoothies when the days heat up.
Our drinks section is full of delicious summertime drinks, cocktails and healthy homemade fun drinks. But it has only ONE iced coffee drink. This yummy iced coffee.
Our whole family loves this easy Iced drink. Here’s why!
I have looked up countless recipes for iced coffee in the past and I always get thrown off by the process of extracting the grounds from the cold coffee.
…It takes a little too much time for me.
This easy iced coffee recipe is simple.
Use up the leftover coffee in your coffee pot. 🙂
I always have a cup or two in the bottom of the pot that I just toss out. But now that I now how to make this coffee, all of my leftover coffee is going into ice cube tray.
My husband, Brian and I decided to make a fun video showing you our way of putting together this simple drink. This recipe would make a stellar party idea for hot summer days.
What I really like about Making This Iced coffee:
- you can adjust the coffee strength by how many ice cubes you use in your glass. If you like it stronger, add more cubes.
- If you want a little caramel sauce or flavorings in it go ahead and toss it in.
- Prefer it a different way? Be creative. Use what’s in your cupboard and have fun with this yummy coffee drink.
- The whipped cream is so good with the chocolate sauce on top. However, it is completely up to you how decadent you want to drink your coffee.
Can’t you just see these on a side table? Having an adult beverage night? Try it with a little vodka and kahlua! Actually if you want to go into alcoholic coffee drinks we have a few at the bottom of this post for you.
PLEASE come back and share your experience with this recipe in our comments section. We love knowing how you re-create our recipes to suit yourself. We all learn and enjoy new ideas when they are shared!
How to Make Iced Coffee Recipe:
Here’s our video to help inspire you to make this drink! Subscribe to our channel and share our videos if you find them fun or helpful. Thanks for getting the word out!
It is Easy to make your own yummy iced coffee. And this one is absolutely delicious. This coffee recipe is so simple, gluten free, and it can be made in minutes.
- 5 cubes black coffee, frozen
- 2 Cups milk of your choice
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp. chocolate shavings
- 1 Tablespoon whipped cream
Freeze ahead an ice cube tray of coffee from your favorite coffee
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup in the glass in a circular pattern
- Place 5 frozen ice cubes of coffee
- Pour milk over the top of the coffee cubes
- Put whipping cream on top of the coffee and milk.
- Cut chocolate shavings off of a chocolate block onto the top of the drink
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup
Amount Per Serving Calories 393Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 42mgSodium 309mgCarbohydrates 51gFiber 1gSugar 21gProtein 20g
More Coffee Drinks:
And here you go! Even more ways to drink your coffee both hot and iced. Enjoy coffee cocktails all through the year.
We enjoy meeting you on our social networks. Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram . Tag us with your pictures of our recipes and comment on how it went for you. We would love to see what you do with them.
We often like, comment and share your posts of our recipes on our daily Instagram stories.
Ask questions and rate the recipe in the comments section below. Please share what you did with this recipe. We are always looking for more and better ways to make homemade food. Other cooks love your ideas!