This Peppermint mocha cocktail is SO delish. Your friends and family will appreciate this cozy drink in the cold winter months. If you love coffee with all the trimmings try this satisfying, indulgent coffee drink.
This simple pour and stir drink blends together Peppermint vodka, chocolatey creme de cocoa and Kahlua coffee liqueur with brewed coffee. We think this is just a perfect coffee drink for winter.
Add a festive Flair to your winter coffee drinks list with this mocha cocktail recipe.
- Replace the Creme de Cocoa by adding in that much more kahlua. The drink will be a little less chocolatey, sweet and complex but still delicious.
- You can also replace the kahlua with creme de cocoa. Just remember, This substitution will give you a much sweeter, chocolate mocha flavor.
- Substitute peppermint schnapps for the peppermint vodka by using half the schnapps and then adjust the amount to your taste. Schnapps is stronger flavored than the peppermint twist vodka. So don’t overdo this substitution.
- Substitute brewed coffee with espresso if you want that more powerful espresso punch in your drink. Do a taste test and adjust the amounts of booze add ins accordingly.
How should Mocha drinks be served?
Mocha drinks should be served with a head of frothed milk or whipped cream. They won’t take away from the peppermint, chocolate and coffee flavors.
Rather, That extra bit of creamy top mellows the coffee flavors and brings out the peppermint chocolate dessert drink vibe.
To really bring out the indulgent feel of this mocha coffee cocktail. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the whipped cream and sprinkle it with either crushed peppermint or chocolate shavings. YUM.
Make your coffee taste creamy and indulgent with a hint mocha and peppermint.This coffee cocktail will warm you up and add cozy pleasure to your winter nights.
- 4 oz. Fresh brewed coffee
- 1/2 oz.Creme de Cocoa
- 1 oz. Peppermint Vodka
- 1/2 oz kahlua
- Whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- peppermint chunks
- Make the coffee and gather your alcohols.
- set out your coffee cup.
- Pour in the peppermint vodka, creme de cocoa, and kahlua,
- Pour the coffee over the alcohols.
- Stir until mixed.
- Garnish if desired. We added a spray of whipped cream and drizzled chocolate syrup over it. Finally we sprinkled crushed candy cane onto the whipped cream.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 128Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 3gSugar 0gProtein 2g
This calorie count does not include the garnish.
More Amazing Coffee Drinks:
We love coffee drinks. Coffee warmed with rich flavors and alcohols really hit the spot when it blustery and cold outside. Here are three more of our favorite ways to enjoy boozy coffee drinks.
- low cal espresso cocktail
- Café Amaretto hot coffee drink
- Irish coffee with Jameson
- Baileys And Kahkua Iced Coffee Drink
- Mexican Coffee Drink With Kahlua
- Amaretto Coffee Drink
- Classic Black Russian
- White Russian
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- Twisted Black Russian Cocktail
We enjoy meeting you on our social networks. Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram . Tag us with your pictures of our recipes and comment on how it went for you. We would love to see what you do with them.
We often like, comment and share your posts of our recipes on our daily Instagram stories.
Ask questions and rate the recipe in the comments section below. Please share what you did with this recipe. We are always looking for more and better ways to make homemade food. Other cooks love your ideas!
- Mozzarella Cheesy Bread with Garlic Butter
- #1 Ultimate Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
- Love at First Bite: Sweet Heart Pastry
- Egg-cellent, Easy Egg in a Hole Recipe
- Creating A Sourdough Flavor Profile