Decadent Reese’s Pieces cookies with peanut butter and cocoa are such Yummy peanut butter chocolate treats.
These decadent cookie bites also have peanut butter and cocoa in them. The richness of this flavor combination makes them a delightful treat.
These are the easiest cookies to whip together. Who doesn’t love drop cookies? Reese’s pieces candy is definitely one of America’s favorites.
I made these delicious little bites to share at a Fall holiday party.
The cookies were a huge hit. Lots of people asked for the recipe. Trust me these cookies are very well received.
More yummy Cookie Recipes:
Reese’s Pieces Cookies Recipe Card:
If you use an ice cream scoop they will be high and round like you see pictured here. For flatter cookies use a spoon and drop them on your cookie sheet.
Reese's Pieces Cookies are delicious cookies full of Reeses pieces and Reeses peanut butter chips. These decadent cookie bites also have peanut butter and cocoa in them making them a delightful treat.
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups brown sugar
- 3 1/2 Cups flour
- 1 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Cup Reese's pieces
- 1 Cup Reese's peanut butter baking chips
- 1/2 Cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together melted butter and peanut butter, add in sugars and mix until creamy
- Next add in cocoa powder and blend on low
- Add in vanilla and both eggs one at a time, mix in between additions
- Gradually add flour, salt, and baking soda, mixing together until the batter forms into dough
- Stir in the Reese's pieces and Reese's baking chips
- Roll dough in 1-2 inch balls and place on greased baking sheet
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just browned
- Remove to a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely
Amount Per Serving Calories 194Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 18mgSodium 168mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 14gProtein 4g