Looking for a crowd pleasing, easy breakfast? This Bacon Frittata is full of good flavor, nutrients and it feeds a lot of people.
Frittatas and omelets are great way to use up a bunch of eggs and bacon in a hurry. Use up leftover veggies And make your family happy
This fragrant egg dish is filled with bacon, tomatoes and cheese, and your favorite veggies. Make this low carb frittata for a crowd of hungry people. This filling baked frittata recipe is simple to make in a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
This is a low carb, low sugar and gluten-free recipe. It’s also high in filling protein. A delicious healthy breakfast choice.
More Egg Recipes:
Need more ideas for a yummy eggy breakfast? These are all delicious choices and easily feed a crowd.
This breakfast casserole smells heavenly. You can cut this into 12 large servings or cut those down for kids and light eaters and make even more servings.
If you have only a few people in your family I recommend you cut the recipe in half and make it in an 8 x 8 size casserole or quiche pan.
This casserole does store well as leftovers in the fridge for several days if covered in an airtight container. Just Warm each serving in the microwave and serve.
Use up your leftover veggies. Just chop them and add them into the frying bacon. The fresh herbs make a fragrant flavorful addition.
Fresh herbs add a nice touch of fragrance and flavor. I used parsley and rosemary. Oregano is also good in this recipe.
Your Recipe Card-Bacon Frittata
A crowd pleasing, easy oven baked Frittata full of good flavor and nutrition. This low carb, low sugar and gluten-free breakfast is also high in filling protein. A delicious healthy breakfast choice.
- 1/2 lb. bacon chopped into 1/2 inch sections
- 1 Cup bell pepper-diced
- 1/2 Cup onion
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1 Cup fresh diced tomato
- 1/8 Cup fresh chopped herbs, parsley, cilantro, whatever you like
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish or deep dish pie plate.
- Place chopped bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add in the onion, garlic , fresh herbs and pepper. cook until tender, about five minutes.
- Drain bacon and vegetable pieces on paper towels.
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and ground pepper in a bowl
- Pour egg mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with vegetables, fresh tomatoes, bacon, and Cheddar cheese.
- Stir it together in the baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
Serving Size1 Cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 303Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 232mgSodium 661mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 21g
We’d love to see your pictures of our recipes. If you tag us with your pictures on Instagram and Facebook we like, comment and often proudly share your version of our recipes on our daily stories. Find us on Pinterest!
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com