Our Blueberry Pomegranate vodka cocktail is a yummy sweet and tangy blend of flavors with fruity and citrus notes. Indulge in this delectable concoction of pomegranate vodka, Cointreau, blueberry syrup, lime juice, and club soda. This cocktail is perfect for those who love a good balance of flavors.
This Pomegranate vodka cocktail is a smooth and delicious drink that can be enjoyed anytime of year. The hints of blueberry and pomegranate mix well with a tangy bit of fresh lime juice.
We served this cocktail in a Coupe glass and garnished with a twist of lime. It’s a gorgeous and elegant vodka cocktail.
This blueberry Pomegranate vodka cocktail can be served in a variety of settings, including:
Serve this elegant and delicious cocktail at a party, wedding, or bridal shower. This is also a great option for a small dinner party where you want to serve a delicious and fresh pomegranate cocktail.
- At a cocktail party, reception or small event.
- At a casual brunch, as a refreshing and fruity alternative to traditional mimosas or bloody marys.
- At a pool party or outdoor gathering, as a refreshing and light summer drink.
- As a refreshing and light drink to enjoy while relaxing with friends or with special guests.
This drink is versatile and can be served in any occasion where people are looking for a fruity, refreshing and well balanced cocktail. It’s a wonderful sipper.
In fact, This is one of my favorite cocktails that I have created so far. EVER. And I have made quite a few of the cocktails you will find in our cocktail section.
The flavors of this drink balance perfectly. You can savor each flavor in this beautifully blended concoction. It is so refreshing and perfect for summer drinks.
Is there pomegranate vodka? Yes. Take your pick of several delicious pomegranate flavored vodkas For this cocktail. We used Van Gogh Pomegranate vodka and it was delicious. This vodka is incredibly smooth with a delicious light pomegranate taste. We wanted to keep the level of ingredients up so we paired the van gogh vodka with Cointreau for a top shelf taste. Great results. We highly recommend.
If you don’t have that brand choose another. This flavor of vodka is getting more popular and several brands now make it.
Some popular brands of pomegranate vodka that should work well in this cocktail include:
- UV Pomegranate Vodka
- Sobieski Pomegranate Vodka
- Pinnacle Pomegranate Vodka
- Three Olives Pomegranate Vodka
- Grey Goose Le Melon Vodka
- Belvedere Pomegranate Martini
- Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- Citron pomegranate vodka
- Smirnoff pomegranate vodka
Keep in mind that availability of these brands may vary depending on the location. See what brands are local to you.
Homemade Blueberry Simple Syrup
For the blueberry simple syrup, it can be purchased or made at home. Blueberry simple syrup is easy to make at home with some fresh blueberries. To make blueberry simple syrup, you need 1 cup of water, 1 cup of sugar, 16 oz of fresh blueberries, and 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice. Add all of the ingredients to a pot on the stove. Simmer for 10 minutes, use a masher to mash the blueberries and get the juice out. Once the blueberries are soft and have burst, remove them from the stove. Cool the syrup for 15 minutes before adding it into an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for 4-6 weeks.
If you don’t want to make your own blueberry simple syrup, you can purchase it. Monin and Torani both make a blueberry simple syrup that can be used for this pomegranate cocktail.
What is Cointreau?
Cointreau is a high end triple sec. This liqueur is made from sweet and bitter orange peels and provides a smooth taste to any cocktail. Cointreau is the preferred triple sec in a drink where it can add to the flavor profile.
Cheaper triple sec’s can bring a bitter and harsh alcohol taste into a cocktail. Cointreau is the best triple sec for our blueberry pomegranate vodka cocktail. It really is a perfect blend.
Blissful Blueberry Pomegranate Vodka Cocktail Recipe:
This is a simple drink to make, all you need is a few ingredients and a cocktail shaker. Serve in whatever glass you choose. We used a Coupe glass for this drink.
We have put together a printable recipe card so you can always have the recipe with you! Just hit the print button and save the recipe for the Pomegranate cocktail.
The Pomegranate blueberry vodka cocktail is a delicious blend of pomegranate vodka, Cointreau, blueberry syrup, lime juice, and club soda.
- 1.5 oz Pomegranate Vodka
- .5 oz Cointreau
- .5 oz Blueberry Simple Syrup (either homemade or purchased)
- .5 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Club Soda
- Add ice into the shaker
- Add pomegranate vodka, cointreau and blueberry simple syrup into the shaker.
- Add fresh lime juice to cocktail shaker.
- Seal and Shake vigorously until chilled (around 30 seconds)
- Pour the cocktail into a glass (we used a Coupe glass)
- Top with club soda
- Garnish with a lime twist.
The timing of making this drink changes quite a bit depending on if you make the simple syrup or if you purchase the simple syrup. Quite a bit more time is involved with homemade simple syrup since the syrup has to cool before using it in this drink.
We suggest you make a batch ahead for making drinks like this one.
Homemade Blueberry Simple Syrup Recipe:
Blueberry simple syrup is easy to make at home with some fresh blueberries. To make blueberry simple syrup:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 16 oz of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice.
- Add all of the ingredients to a pot on the stove.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, occasionally mash the blueberries with a masher to release the juice from the berries.
- Once the blueberries are soft and have burst, remove the pot from the stove.
- Cool the syrup for 15 minutes.
- Strain the syrup into into an airtight container.
- Store in the refrigerator for 4-6 weeks.
If you don't want to make your own blueberry simple syrup, you can purchase it. Monin and Torani both make a blueberry simple syrup that can be used for this pomegranate cocktail.
Amount Per Serving Calories 205Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 16gProtein 1g
More Vodka Cocktails:
- Moscow Mule Cocktails
- Purple Rain Recipe
- Watermelon Jolly Rancher Cocktail
- Icy Winter Cocktail
- Pink Lemonade Vodka drink
- Bay Breeze Drink with Vodka
- Twisted Black Russian Vodka Drink
We enjoy meeting you on our social networks. Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram . Tag us with your pictures of our recipes and comment on how it went for you. We would love to see what you do with them.
We often like, comment and share your posts of our recipes on our daily Instagram stories.
Ask questions and rate the recipe in the comments section below. Please share what you did with this recipe. We are always looking for more and better ways to make homemade food. Other cooks love your ideas!