Ranch Chicken Bacon Broccoli Skillet Dinner. Quick to make and KETO compliant this Chicken Dinner is brimming with satisfying flavor and fats. It’s Gluten Free, Loaded with healthy protein and WAY low on carbs. This recipe makes a great weeknight or lazy day meal with easy clean up too.
Chicken and Bacon go together REALLY well. Add cheese and broccoli…it’s even better. Level the flavor and creaminess up further with a cream cheese white sauce. Throw in Ranch dry mix and cream… Yep tastebud happiness right there. And to top it all off this is a KETO compliant, low carb recipe and gluten free recipe!
Having a busy weeknight? Or want a REALLY simple chicken skillet dinner? Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet Dinner is a great choice. It’s ready in about 30 minutes and the whole family will LOVE it. Mine sure does.
Check out my Amanda Sandefur You Tube Channel. For weekly recipes, and tips on the Keto diet. The focus of my youtube channel is our family life and the Low carb KETO life.
We live a LONG way from our family. Our You Tube channel helps us stay connected to our family because we live so far from home. I am working to build a community online to share family and KETO experiences, recipes and information! How do you do KETO? Please share your ideas and reactions with us in the comments section of my You Tube channel and this blog post too.
In case you missed it, I shared my KETO Approved Peanut Butter Bars last Friday. Enjoy!
The KETO Diet is all about pushing our body into a state of Ketosis which is a normal metabolic process. When your body doesn’t have enough carbohydrates from food for your cells to burn for energy, your body burns fat instead to keep working. My husband and I have been living this KETO life for a while now and we both are feeling fantastic.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet Dinner satisfies the palate with a rich creamy high fat flavorful sauce, cheesiness and the perfect flavor combo of chicken with smoky bacon. And Broccoli to give you yummy veg with bulk and texture. Did I say satisfying?
Ranch Chicken Bacon Broccoli Skillet Dinner Recipe Notes:
This quick and easy KETO Chicken Dinner is brimming with flavorful fats. It’s also Loaded with healthy protein and WAY low on carbs. Add in the broccoli and you have a skillet dinner the whole family will love. This recipe makes a great weeknight or lazy day meal. The clean up is EASY too.
In todays version of Ranch Chicken Bacon Broccoli Skillet Dinner I used a Natural unprocessed bacon that looks a bit like ham but really is bacon.
- Preheat the oven to 425 (optional)
- *on the stovetop*
- Set 12 inch skilleton medium heat.
- Lay four slices of bacon in the bottom of the skillet and cook thoroughly.
- Remove bacon from pan but leave the drippings. Crumble the cooled bacon and reserve.
- Pour the diced chicken into the skillet drippings and fully cook on medium heat.
- Add 4 oz of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of heavy cream and 2 tablespoons of dry ranch mix to the cooked chicken.
- Cook five minutes or until fully melted and cooked down.
Add 2 cups of chopped broccoli (raw or frozen) and cook.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon and 1 cup of shredded cheese on top.
- Set the skillet in the hot oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Nutritional Information Card:
Your Printable Recipe Card:
A quick KETO meal brimming with satisfying flavor and fats. Loaded with healthy protein and WAY low on carbs.This recipe makes a great weeknight or lazy day meal. Even kids will enjoy this one skillet dinner. And the clean up is so EASY.
- 22.5 oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into 1 inch cubes, (OR pulled rotisserie chicken)
- 1 Cup Colby and Monterey Jack kraft Mexican cheese Mix , or 1/2 cup of colby and 1/2 cup of Jack shredded together.
- 2 Cups chopped fresh (or frozen) broccoli
- 4 strips smoked bacon
- 4 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp. Original Ranch dry mix
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 425 (optional)
On the Stovetop:
- Set a 12 inch skillet on medium heat.
- Lay four slices of bacon in the skillet and cook thoroughly.
- Remove the cooked bacon from pan but leave the drippings.
- Crumble the cooled bacon and set aside.
- Put the diced chicken into the skillet with bacon drippings on medium heat and fully cook.
- Add cream cheese, heavy cream and dry ranch mix. Stir until fully melted and cooked down. About five minutes.
- Add 2 cups of chopped broccoli (raw or frozen) and cook covered until broccoli is tender.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon and shredded cheese on top. Set in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Using your stove to finish this recipe is optional. You can cover your skillet and let the cheese melt on the stove top if you prefer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 Cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 475
Recipe adapted from Fabulously Frugal