Keto Chicken Breast Chicken Dinner is quick to make and full of flavor. This Chicken Dinner is brimming with broccoli and bacon.
This chicken dinner is Loaded with healthy protein and WAY low on carbs. This recipe makes a great weeknight or lazy day meal with easy clean up too.
Chicken and Bacon go together REALLY well. Add cheese and broccoli…it’s even better. Level the flavor and creaminess up further with a cream cheese white sauce.
Throw in Ranch dry mix and cream… Yep tastebud happiness right there.
Having a busy weeknight? Or want a REALLY simple chicken dinner? Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet Dinner is a great choice.
It’s ready in about 30 minutes and the whole family will LOVE it. Mine sure does.
Check out my Amanda Sandefur You Tube Channel. For weekly recipes, and tips on the Keto diet. The focus of my youtube channel is our family life and the Low carb KETO life.
We live a LONG way from our family. Our You Tube channel helps us stay connected to our family because we live so far from home.
I am working to build a community online to share family and KETO experiences, recipes and information.
How do you do KETO? Please share your ideas and reactions with us in the comments section of my You Tube channel and this blog post too.
In case you missed it, I shared my KETO Approved Peanut Butter Bars last Friday. Enjoy!
The KETO Diet is all about pushing our body into a state of Ketosis which is a normal metabolic process. When your body doesn’t have enough carbohydrates from food for your cells to burn for energy, your body burns fat instead to keep working. My husband and I have been living this KETO life for a while now and we both are feeling fantastic.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Skillet Dinner satisfies the palate with a rich creamy high fat flavorful sauce, cheesiness and the perfect flavor combo of chicken with smoky bacon. And Broccoli to give you yummy veg with bulk and texture. Did I say satisfying?
Ranch Chicken Bacon Broccoli Skillet Dinner Recipe Notes:
This quick and easy KETO Chicken Dinner is brimming with flavorful fats. It’s also Loaded with healthy protein and WAY low on carbs. Add in the broccoli and you have a skillet dinner the whole family will love. This recipe makes a great weeknight or lazy day meal. The clean up is EASY too.
In todays version of Ranch Chicken Bacon Broccoli Skillet Dinner I used a Natural unprocessed bacon that looks a bit like ham but really is bacon.
- Preheat the oven to 425 (optional)
- *on the stovetop*
- Set 12 inch skilleton medium heat.
- Lay four slices of bacon in the bottom of the skillet and cook thoroughly.
- Remove bacon from pan but leave the drippings. Crumble the cooled bacon and reserve.
Add 2 cups of chopped broccoli (raw or frozen) and cook.
Your Printable Recipe Card:
A quick KETO meal brimming with satisfying flavor and fats. Loaded with healthy protein and WAY low on carbs. This chicken dinner recipe makes a great weeknight or lazy day meal. Even kids will enjoy this one skillet dinner. And the clean up is so EASY.
- 22.5 oz. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into 1 inch cubes, (OR pulled rotisserie chicken)
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp. Original Ranch dry mix
- 2 Cups chopped fresh (or frozen) broccoli
- 4 strips smoked bacon
- 1 Cup Colby and Monterey Jack kraft Mexican cheese Mix , or 1/2 cup of colby and 1/2 cup of Jack shredded together.
- Preheat the oven to 425 (optional)
On the Stovetop:
- Set a 12 inch skillet on medium heat.
- Lay four slices of bacon in the skillet and cook thoroughly.
- Remove the cooked bacon from pan but leave the drippings.
- Crumble the cooled bacon and set aside.
- Put the diced chicken into the skillet with bacon drippings on medium heat and fully cook.
- Add cream cheese, heavy cream and dry ranch mix. Stir until fully melted and cooked down. About five minutes.
- Add 2 cups of chopped broccoli (raw or frozen) and cook covered until broccoli is tender.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon and shredded cheese on top. Set in the preheated oven for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Using your stove to finish this recipe is optional. You can cover your skillet and let the cheese melt on the stove top if you prefer.
Amount Per Serving Calories 473Total Fat 30gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 166mgSodium 514mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 47g
Recipe adapted from Fabulously Frugal